Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!


So, I realize that this is a little late but man it is hard to post from another person's home.  And alas, we are home.  so...Happy New Year!

I love, love fresh beginnings.  New calendars, clear journals.  Endless possibilities.  Limitless hope.   

And I am not someone that balks at resolutions.  Sure, we may not meet them all perfectly.  Sure some may fall quickly to the wayside but is that a reason to have no goals, no aspirations.  No hope to be a better you.  Perhaps with each resolution we take a baby step forward, and that is at least, something.

Here are my big 3 for the coming year.

1.  I want to pursue real and lasting health this coming year.  I want to make choices that contribute to, rather then steal from my and my families health.   

2. Walk in true joy that is not tied to my circumstances.  

3. Be present in the moment.  Not let technology or entertainment or even future dreams take away from what God has given me - right now.  


What are your resolutions for the coming year?

{photo from Antiquish's}

No comments: